CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Pulling Up in the Crib

This week Courtney has decided to start pulling up in the crib. She is really proud of herself. With her hands, she wadded up the crib bumper so much I finally took it down because I thought it was doing more harm than good all bunched up; plus I thought she might step on it and catapult out of the crib. So Todd and I moved the mattress down two notches in the hopes that we can keep her from climbing out for a while. Click on the photo for a larger view of her doing her thing.

3 comments:

Nicole Bradshaw said...

That is the cuteness!

Rhonda said...

And well she should be proud of herself - she had been thinking about doing that for a while before she ever attempted it. Nice accomplishment Courtney!!
Like the pictures collage also.

arr-jay said...

Oh my goodness - that is just too cute!