CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Martha Foose's New Cookbook

I'm a fan of Mississippi chef Martha Foose, the Viking Cooking School director who is down-to-earth and has great Mississippi stories as well as recipes, so I picked up one of her new cookbooks for my mother for Mothers Day. It's called 'Screen Doors and Sweet Tea.' Here's a link to a Lemuria Bookstore description of the book. Foose was also interviewed by my friend Melissa Townsend this past month in Delta Magazine about the book (interview not available online, but one recipe is).

1 comments:

arr-jay said...

This is so neat! I love the title. And I know we're not supposed to, but I do judge books by their covers...so hopefully this one is as good as it looks! I'll have to remember it for future gift ideas.