CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Convention End


As I mentioned in the previous post, I am in Florida for a work-related event....here are some pics. The theme for our event honored a certain person named James, who is from Indianola, Mississippi, and so we adopted the theme 'Indianaola James,' a play on the Indiana Jones movie series (of which the 4th installment launches this Thursday). The person whom we were honoring, James, really got into it and one night, he actually wore the 'Indy' costume that we got for him (hat, whip, khaki shirt). The middle pic is of me and my coworkers. The back row is Russell, Nikki, Wendy and Mac. The front row is Sherry, me and Amy. The bottom photo is the Mississippi band 'Homemade Jamz' who performed tonight as our banquet entertainment. They are a teenage blues band (no kidding - they are siblings aged 15, 13 and 9) that has won several awards for their music. They were pretty good. I am not a fan of watching a band play, it's just not my thing, but others said they were awesome.

1 comments:

Renee said...

They were both in their Snugli slings and got to see wach other eye to eye. Cute!!! Hope you had great trip. It looks like it was a lot of fun.