CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Mamaw and Pawpaws Visit

Here's a picture of Courtney's latest trick. I had taken out the ladder while she was down for a nap, and I forgot to pack it up. Next thing I knew, she had found it. Note that she put her best purse over her shoulder for the trip up the ladder. I won't include the first photo I took - the one of her standing on the top step of the ladder - because I don't want to be reported to child services :-)
Here's Courtney with Mamaw and Pawpaw this weekend. She developed "armitis" again this weekend and did not want to be put down!

1 comments:

arr-jay said...

Sweet baby! She is the cutest thing ever. I think I am having withdrawal from my Kerns.

And smart girl, accessorizing with her best for such an important journey! :-)