CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bow Battle


Courtney has never had a haircut, and her bangs are hanging in her eyes. Every morning I pull back her hair with a bow and she pulls it right back out. So I found an old huge obnoxious bow I used to wear in the 90s and I put it in my hair one morning. Then I said to Courtney, 'Mommy wears a bow in her hair, and Courtney wears a bow in her hair.' It worked for a little while before she pulled it out again. So now I try this every morning, putting one in my hair. I'm hoping she will leave it in for longer periods of time each day. (Edited to add photograph of this monstrous bow from the 90s!)

2 comments:

arr-jay said...

I'm afraid I need to see you in your 90s bow.

arr-jay said...

Oh I love it!