CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Memphis Trip

I am in Memphis for work with about 30 others - we are having a great time. The only regret I have is that Jalissa is in Jackson, staying at our house. (You may remember Todd's brother Jake and his wife Melissa - they live in Sydney Australia.) We haven't seen them in about a year and of course I have to be out of town when they are in the states. They arrived Friday (today) after I had already left for Memphis. So Todd stayed home with our houseguests.
My room at the Peabody Hotel in downtown Memphis.

Tonight's dinner group at Blues City Cafe. They served us 6 different meat entrees (each), no kidding.
I could not resist taking a picture of Bill's blue suede shoes he wore tonight.

1 comments:

arr-jay said...

Ha! So glad you got (get?) to enjoy Memphis. I hope you still are able to see Jalissa, though! :-(