CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Jogging Regimen


We stayed in Hattiesburg last night with Mama Lyn and we got up early this morning and came home to Jackson with Courtney. It was fun to see her last night after six days without her. She smiled when she saw me and it was so cool. I took a vacation day from work today, and I thought I'd take a nap and rest, but I ended up cleaning the house and doing laundry all day. Tonight we started our new jogging regimen - Todd is my coach and is going to help me get started. Courtney is going to come on our jogs, too, plus Rufus. Here are the three of them from my vantage point, panting and trying to keep up!

1 comments:

arr-jay said...

Fun! I am excited for you and am also trying to start a regimen of my own. My goal is to go to the gym twice this week. I figure if I start small, I can only grow from there.