CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Banquet Food

This joint has some terrific banquet food - tonight's steak was perfect and served with a butter knife, which was all you needed...... My friend Diane T. of Di's Floral Designs did the centerpieces, and I loved this topiary design using the red roses. Todd is on his way down here to the convention, and I'll see him tomorrow. Tonight is our 9th anniversary. I had to attend the dinner, and he is driving Courtney to Mama Lyn's house so she can keep her while we are here. I haven't had time to miss Courtney since Tuesday, but I know she has been in good hands with Todd and now my mother.

1 comments:

arr-jay said...

How pretty! I didn't realize your anniversary was this time of year. Happy happy to you two! :-)

Is this THE convention?