CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hard Knock Auto

Todd swears this car is "trying to kill us." I say it's just trying to commit suicide and take us with it. Anyway it was Christmas Day and we had left my mother's house and had gone only 2 miles of a 2 hour trip home. A Suburban darted out in front of me, causing me to swerve into a curb and shred both of my right tires. Yes, I did hit that orange/white pole thingy, but it popped back up. This near accident detained us for a further 24 hours before we could get home and forced me to take a day of vacation I had not planned on taking on the 26th. We went car shopping on the 26th because this is the fifth crazy strange near accident and accident that has happened to me in this car in the past 13 months.

0 comments: