CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Football


We have been watching a lot of football. I am an NFL fan I will admit. We watched the Saints play the Panthers Sunday afternoon, then that night I cooked while watching the Packers and Bears in Brett Favre's last game. Monday we watched bowl game after bowl game while doing other tasks in the same room as the TV. Todd manually keyed several locks and I put the period on the end of the sentence for two projects that I am ready to pass along to others. Also on New Year's Day, we changed out the 2006 business files and replaced them with 2007. None of these tasks was especially interesting, but all were necessary. Back to the football. I saw the first drive of the Boise State/Oklahoma game, but turned it off and read a magazine instead. I guess I had football overload. Tonight (Tuesday) we are watching the Orange Bowl.

0 comments: