CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Point Clear Spring Break

I am in Point Clear Alabama this weekend at the Grand Hotel for work. I am in charge of a convention here with more than 400 attendees, so this is one of the most intense weeks of my year. I'm here March 17-22 and I'm really not available to be anyone's mother this week. Luckily, this is Spring Break in Mississippi and my schoolteacher mother has the week off, so she is keeping Courtney at her house for us. I asked her to bring Courtney and make the 2 hour trip Wednesday to come down here and spend 24 hours enjoying the Grand Hotel. I was not able to spend much time with the two of them, but getting to see them both was fun. The convention photographer snapped these photos of us for me.

1 comments:

Nicole Bradshaw said...

The one of you and little sweetie is precious!