CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Playplace


I am going to rant here. We have never been so thankful for a McDonald's Playplace as we were today on our trip. We stopped there for an hour and let Courtney blow off steam before getting back on the road. She and we had never played at a McDonald's playground before, and they are great. They're indoors and have a variety of things for all ages. But here's my rant. Todd took her into the bathroom to change her diaper and they don't have diaper changing facilities in the mens' rooms at McDonalds! What? So I had to take her into the ladies room for a diaper change. I mean you might expect it at other restaurants but at McDonalds, come on! That really jangled my chain. Here she is enjoying the Playplace.

0 comments: