CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas Photo Session Gone Awry

Mama Lyn and I tried to take Christmas photos of Courtney today, but did not get anything special. So I'll use some photos from earlier in November for the holiday cards. Here's the best that I got. She was extremely interested in the Christmas lights, and I was allowing her to play with them only because of the photos, but that was a disaster because she stepped on a light bulb and broke it and the sole of her foot bled through her stockings. So lesson learned!

2 comments:

Lok said...

Yikes! I thought the picture of her playing with the lights was cute, cute - but not so great with the foot thing. Good thing to put on the list of things not to do.

And thank you for the comment about the videos! You always have the cutest videos up, and you help to remind me that I need to do it! :-)

arr-jay said...

Oh my goodness -- poor ALL of you when the C'mas light fiasco occurred! But the one of her with the lights is TOO cute...