CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Planting Pansies

I took a 1/2 day from work today (it's the day before Thanksgiving and the day care was closed 1/2 day) and took advantage of the daylight hours to 'play outside' and plant some pansies. My potted plants were looking terrible - most had been killed in the recent freeze - so I had bought some red and white pansies. Mama Lyn was here and she took photos of Courtney helping me with the spade. Remarkably she has stopped putting everything in her mouth so I didn't have to worry about her eating dirt, this time. As for the above, that's Kitten chasing some bubbles, or 'buh-buhs' as she calls them.

1 comments:

arr-jay said...

This is the cutest thing EVER. Both these pics are definitely frameable. Can't wait to see y'all very soon!