CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Groupie @ Fondren Unwrapped

Little one screaming while an unnamed teenage band plays in the background (at left) - she really liked the music and crowds at the Fondren Unwrapped event tonight. I was doing something earlier in the evening, and I met Courtney, Todd and Carl at the Fondren event, which is like a big street fair with lots of music, free food, and tons of sidewalking crowds. When I got there I dressed her in my jacket from the car because the temperature was plunging and she was wearing only a sleeper. Later I found her heavy jacket in the stroller bottom...don't know why Todd didn't mention he brought one...he just let me dress her in my too-big hoodie. :-) So anyway back to her liking the crowds - she is always saying 'hey' to strangers and waving. It's hard not to look at and talk to a little baby who is speaking to you. So for me, it's like going to the store with a pint-sized Lauren Conrad. :-)

1 comments:

arr-jay said...

I think I know why iTodd kept so quiet about her jacket. Because she looked so darned cute in your hoodie! :-)