CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Car Hissy Fit

Some people might accuse me of only putting the baby's happy moments on this blog. Well here you go. If anyone wants to listen to the Curtain Climber crying for a few minutes, have at it. Living through it once was enough for me, so I don't care to watch this video again! This was a 24 minute crying hissy fit between Jackson and Hattiesburg tonight. Courtney does not particularly like to be confined, bored or tired, and in this video, she was all three. The triple whammy came down on Todd, me and Rufus.... So get ready. And before you nominate me for parent of the year, please note that we had done all we could do, already, and nothing had worked. And for more (mostly pleasant) Courtney videos, search on youtube for user 'kris10phil.'

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Doesn't Rufus know its his job to make Courtney stop crying?

arr-jay said...

I must be demented, because I love that you posted this! Poor Rufus. :-(

At least now you know that C will do anything to help Courtney stop crying. So one option when the hissy fits get too bad is to drive her to his house and drop her off till it subsides.

Unknown said...

I've heard that children's Benadryl works wonders in these situations. I've been thinking you guys have had it too easy with that good baby. Glad to know you're getting your fair share, lol.