CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Weezer's Red Album

What we're listening to this week - Weezer's new Red Album, released a couple of weeks ago. Love it - especially 'Troublemaker,' 'Dangerous,' and the ubiquitous 'Pork and Beans.' (Link to Pork and Beans video on Youtube.) I used an itunes gift card I got for my birthday to buy the album. I am a huge Weezer fan and have all their albums. I actually share a birthday with lead singer Rivers Cuomo - he is exactly one year older than me.

1 comments:

arr-jay said...

That is too cool - C gave me an iTunes gift card for Christmas and I have loved it. I think it's a great gift!

I haven't explored Weezer yet but with friends like you and James who love them, I should.

Hope you have a happy 4th! Hugs to all the Kerns!