CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Trip to Cleveland



I arrived this afternoon in Cleveland Ohio for a work-related trip and was surprised to hear the complaining about how hot it was. Everyone went on and on about it - the cab driver, the others around me. These folks were complaining about 86 degrees and low humidity! So anyway, the group I was with was being hosted by a big insurance company that sponsors (owns?) the baseball field locally, so I tonight's big activity was the Cleveland Indians game against the Detroit Tigers. We had a box suite with a buffet, beer and a bonus dessert cart that was wheeled around in the fifth inning. After the game, we walked back to the hotel past the Hard Rock Cafe guitar on the riverfront and new friend Tom took a photo of me with Jovanna, one of my counterparts from Florida, in front of the guitar.

1 comments:

arr-jay said...

Cool!