CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So...who does she look like?

So here are photos of the three of us at approximately the same age. The larger photo is Courtney of course, taken this past weekend. The 2nd photo is Todd (who apparently had so much hair at age 5 months that he had to have his bangs cut!), and the 3rd photo is me at 5 months (Baldy). Please weigh in on the comments section re who she looks like. One notable thing is Todd had brown eyes already at age 5 months......C and I both have blue eyes at the same age. So maybe C's eyes will stay blue.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think she is definitely a little Kristen!

arr-jay said...

p.s. I can't believe this child is already FIVE MONTHS OLD. How time flies. Sigh.

Ron Phillips said...

This top one looks like you KPK. The bottom one looks like Todd.
But, what a beautiful kid Courtney is.

Stacey K. said...

I think Courtney has Mom's eyes and Dad's smile. That makes for one adorable baby!

Unknown said...

I cannot tell who she looks like. I think she's a good combo of both. But I can tell you that she is sooo cute! What great pics.

Renee said...

She is such a combination of both of you! I think it just depends on her expression. Landry is the same way. Courtney looks like.....Todsten!!!

Rhonda said...

I see you both, depends on the expression as to which parent she favors. Just wait until she starts adding mannerisms and speech patterns....then one parent usually dominates. Both my kids - look, act and sound just like their daddy!!