CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Definitely Maybe Movie

For Valentine's night, the three of us went to see the new movie Definitely Maybe and we all three liked it. Of course, Courtney slept through it, but she watched a bit of the beginning and gave it thumbs up too. It's not as chick flick as you would think. The remarkable thing Courtney has done for our lives is given us the impetus to go to an early movie. B.C. (Before Courtney) we would never have been able to motivate ourselves and organize ourselves to go to a 6:50 p.m. movie on a school night, but we did it this night. We had dinner at El Charro on Lakeland afterwards.

2 comments:

arr-jay said...

I'm really glad to hear your review on this - I was thinking of taking myself to see it soon. (That's my new thing, taking myself to a chick flick once or twice a month. It's fun!)

Todd said...

I thought it was pretty good, too. A good date movie and not nearly as predictable as most romantic comedies.