CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Retail Therapy


So today after Jake and Melissa had gone to the airport, Todd, Mary Lou and I were a car full of sad sacks, and we did what any normal American family would do...engaged in some retail therapy. We went to Target, and Todd got a new game for his Nintendo DS, and Mary Lou and I looked at clothes for Courtney that she TOTALLY does not need. Here's the outfit that Mary Lou bought for her...... We also got drinks at Starbucks, so we felt much better afterwards!

1 comments:

arr-jay said...

I have seen the cutest little Ugg-like boots at CVS, of all places, for the last few months. Ever since Courtney's arrival, I've looked for her size, but can only find them in 12 and 18 mos. So I'm happy to see her trendy shoes here. God bless retail therapy!