CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mistletoe Door Decorations

It's pretty late at night and I do have to be at work in the morning, but I am wired after working at the MIstletoe Marketplace Preview Party, which was a lot of fun. It would have been more fun had I not had to work the entire party at the Silent Auction, so I'll have to go again when not working. But anyway, there were a couple of amazing things I saw. (1) The decorations were incredible this year as evidenced by the photo of the doors you see here, leading to some exhibits. (2) Some people were slap-faced drunk at this event and they had hired limousines to drive them around. I saw two stretch limos outside the event. (3) The buffet for the event was incredible and very impressive. (4) The crowd was huge. I will say that in preparation for the event, at about 2 p.m. on Wednesday, there was a huge windy rainstorm, and it caused a lot of water to leak inside the event tent, and knocked over a bunch of things displayed at our silent auction, and got a lot of people (including me) completely soaking wet, and I totally wondered if the event would even happen, but it did, and I think those present would agree it was a success.

0 comments: