CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

St. Louis Zoo

Today was zoo morning as we got up early and took Courtney to the zoo. Aunt Jen's mother Mrs. N. joined us. Above is Breck, Mama Lyn, Mrs. N. and Jen with Courtney. The zoo is FREE there. You do have to pay $11 per car to park but admission is free. That explained the huge crowd there which was arriving just as we were leaving during the lunch hour. We were so glad we went early. It's a remarkable zoo and my favorite thing was the penguin exhibit.
Close encounter with a giraffe.

It was actually about 82 degrees if you can believe that. That is why we all wore shorts but I dressed Courtney in pants and a long sleeved t-shirt. I know, when Mom's cold you have to wear a jacket, but she was comfortable!

1 comments:

arr-jay said...

I love that y'all did this! And I know EVERYONE enjoyed the visit...I know this especially after coming off of a visit to my nephew. :-) Good times, for sure!