CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mini-Wheats Half Size


I am obsessed with this product - Kelloggs Frosted Mini Wheats Half Size in honey nut flavor. Click here for web site. And I am a mini-wheat hater from way back. For one thing I have never liked their ad campaigns - including the current one where a mini-wheat grows legs and arms and talks to kids. Also I have always thought they looked gross and I have never been tempted to try them.

So I'm changing my tune. Yum. These are the perfect size for a toddler to eat, now that she has a few strategically placed teeth. And I find myself stealing these out of her snack-trap! Mama Lyn found them at Wal-Mart - I have not seen these at the regular grocery store. These little wheats are really tiny - 1/2 inch or so - and tasty. The calories are about the same as my beloved Fiber One Caramel Delight and still have a respectable 6 grams of fiber per serving (compared to 9 grams for Fiber One Caramel Delight). By the way Fiber One has their own shredded wheat with 8 grams of fiber in that, but it's not TINY and CUTE and flavored with honey and nut.

1 comments:

arr-jay said...

Yum! I will definitely have to check this out!