CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Baby News

I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and my doc has said if I don't have the baby by Wednesday then she will schedule an induction for Friday, Nov. 9. So we have a definite due date or target due date. Last Friday when I saw her, the doc said to exercise as much as possible to try to make Curtain Climber arrive on her own. So I have been walking the dog profusely, vacuuming and doing other household tasks, etc. I have also eaten all the spicy food that I can. I am trying to hit all the bases.


So everything is ready. A bag is packed for all three of us. The car seat is in the car. My ipod is charged and loaded with lots of favorite music and podcasts. Other baby things have been washed and/or put together. Most of the tasks I needed to do at my work are done. My assistant is trained on how to triage my phone calls, incoming mail and email. Guest bedrooms are prepared at our home. If anyone out there can think of something I haven't done, please keep it to yourself because I am sleeping easy!
:-)

1 comments:

Ron Phillips said...

Try mowing the lawn. That worked for your mom when she had you. Or was it the muffalotto. You will make a great mother.