CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

How Hard is the Complaint Free World Bracelet

Last weekend I received in the mail my purple plastic bracelet from A Complaint Free World. I ordered the bracelet back in March after seeing the pastor of the church on Oprah and the morning shows promoting the concept. (The concept is you don't complain, gossip or criticize.) After a week of wearing it I have to say - a complaint here that it's hard. In fact I have taken it off. It was frustrating to Todd because he would ask me if I slept well, or ask me if my back was hurting, and I would hesitate to answer truthfully because I didn't want to complain. He said not being able to communicate with your spouse was reason enough to take it off for now. I had to agree - of course because taking it off was the easy thing to do - but I couldn't talk to him about situations at work or in my personal life because I did not want to complain. So before putting it back on, I have to make some ground rules for the complaining. The church who sponsors the bracelets does not give a lot of guidance on it, so I believe it must be open to interpretation. We'll see.

0 comments: