CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Rufus Chews

Our dog Rufus had never had toys before coming to live at our house. We started giving him chewy bones when he came here and he immediately took to them. His teeth immediately got whiter as a bonus. So anyway in the past two weeks Rufus has refused to play frisbee or fetch with us in favor of the chewy bone. So Todd threw it away about a week ago. So Sunday morning I went in the back yard and Rufus had gathered some 'bite size' rocks and brought them to his favorite spot in the yard. I even saw him chewing on one. (We put the rocks elsewhere in the yard.) Then this morning when we got up he had gone into the burn pile and dug out a small log and brought it to his spot to chew on. I said enough's enough and I went and got him this big bone (pictured) today. He was very happy to get it as you can imagine, and I feel better that he's not chewing on rocks.

0 comments: