CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Favorite Podcasts


Podcasts I really look forward to each week:

1. Slate's Political Gabfest, with John Dickerson, Emily Bazelon and David Plotz, three Gen Xers who make politics really interesting. They have vastly different viewpoints from my own, which really makes them worth listening to for perspective on politics. The podcast lasts about 30 minutes, so they can get into meaty subjects in-depth -- a stark contrast to Chris Wallace's Fox Sunday Morning, or This Week with George Stephanopolous, where everyone is jockeying for a sound bite in the 7 minute roundtable segment.

2. ESPN's PTI: Tony Kornheiser and Mike Wilbon talk about sports, period. But they make any sport interesting - even sports I don't like (hockey). I am always laughing at their arguments.

0 comments: