CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 22, 2006

Mr. Sparky

I am SO EXCITED about my Christmas gift, my new Cheetah Stun taser. Who says its not safe to live in Jackson? You just gotta be smart. That reminds me I must mention that yesterday I left my office to go to lunch and in the parking lot of my office was a one-legged man in a wheelchair eating a box of popcorn. We don't get a lot of those in our private parking lot. And don't doubt my description. How could I possibly make that up? Anyway Todd gave me the taser today but I thought about it yesterday. I love this thing! To take this photo, I tested the taser and later had to peel the cat off the ceiling. Oops. And I have to mention that this thing says 'Made in China' on it and the other writing on the box includes the following amusing text, "PROTE CTIVNE," "Saftey Switch," and "Warning: Extreem Danger Keep Out of Reach of Children."

0 comments: