CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 02, 2006

Mississippi State Fair


The Mississippi State Fair begins Wednesday just a couple of blocks from my office. We have already made plans at my office to go there and eat 'fair food' this Friday. And I hope to go with friends sometime before it closes on Oct. 15. My favorite things to do at the fair are the nerdy things - seeing the animals, visiting the antique car show, the plant competition, the art competition and eating junk food. My favorite rides are the cable cars going over the fair and the slides. The real rides are not my thing. As a kid, my brother and I would go each year to the South Mississippi fair in Laurel, and I was always so afraid of the 'headless woman' atttraction. It gave me nightmares.
Miss. State Fair Schedule.

0 comments: