CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Barefoot Wine

I'm going to get a plug in for Barefoot Wine, the generous company that furnished all the beverages for a business event that I went to last week. This photo is a print available on their web site. Stacey was gracious enough to take me with her as her guest to the event, which featured a reception at the Governors Mansion and dinner at the Old Capitol Inn. So anyway, back to the wine tasting. Upon entering this event, a glass of sparkling wine was put in our hands. When we were seated, we noticed three wine glasses at each place setting. Sure enough, these wine glasses were filled almost to the brim before the night was over. Some of the ladies at the dinner were having trouble standing up at the end! I was the designated driver so I only literally tasted each wine. My favorites were the burgundy and the sparkling wine.

0 comments: